Outlook Recovery Tool
Outlook PST Repair Software
MS Outlook, the popular email client from Microsoft, stores its email and other data in Personal Folders File or .PST. Sometimes, the security of important PST data items is at stake because of unexpected reasons like, virus threats, hard disk corruptions, accidental deletions, and hardware failure. Also, in earlier versions of MS Outlook, continuous accumulation of huge amounts of email data in PST files increases its size beyond what is permitted. This is often referred to as 2GB limitation errors. To deal with such issues, you need a good PST repair tool. In order to restore data items like emails, calendars, contacts, appointments, sent items, and trash items, etc. from damaged PST, you need to put these corrupt PST file for scanning by an efficient PST repair tool. Such authentic scanning capabilities and outstanding results can only be provided by Kernel for Outlook PST Repair.
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair efficiently recovers the email items like calendars, contacts, email, journals, tasks, from the severely damaged PST file without altering a single property and format. It also allows you to recover password protected PST files and PST files that were damaged due to the 2 GB limit.
The Kernel for Outlook PST Repair software facilitates the Outlook PST Repair process in a simple and time-efficient manner. You can initialize the PST repair operation by simply clicking the Repair button configured on the software’s interface. It has been incorporated with Search option that lets you to search for corrupt PST files. Furthermore, during the corrupt PST repair operation, you can use the Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot features that enables you to save and load the recovery instances, respectively.
A brief idea of step-by-step PST repair procedure is described in the following points:
- Click the Repair button to add corrupt PST files, and then click Browse to locate the corrupt PST
- Select the corrupt PST files, and then click the Finish button
- Preview and select the repaired PST data files from the hierarchical structure for saving them either in Outlook or Outlook Express
- To save the PST recovery instances, click Save Snapshot that enables you to capture the snapshot of the current PST repair process
- If you want to view the previously saved PST repair instance, and then click Load Snapshot that will give you access to the saved snapshot file
- 256 MB RAM
- 50 MB for complete software installation
- Enough space to save the repaired PST files
- MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98/97
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
- Outlook Express 6.0/5.5/5.0/4.0
If you want to examine the complete product information associated with the features and capabilities of Kernel for Outlook PST Repair, then download the free version. The free version works in the same manner as the full version does, but lacks the functionality of saving the recovered PST files. However, you can preview the repaired PST email items that are rendered in the hierarchical tree like structure. Purchase the licensed version after viewing the results delivered by the software.
Note: Please check the installation requirements before downloading the software.
- Provides flawless recovery of PST data items like emails, folders, journals, appointments, calendars, sent items etc.
- Has user-friendly and description-rich interface for hassle-free operation
- Driven by intelligent algorithms that facilitate the simultaneous repair operation of multiple PST files
- Equipped with smart filter options having the criteria like date range, size, and email folder
- Embedded with intuitive features like ‘Find’ option that helps in better search operation
- Programmed with the capability to retain email meta-data like To, From, CC, BCC, Subject, Date, and Time
- Provides unique support to Unicode characters as well
- Configured with multiple saving alternatives, i.e. Save in Outlook or Save in Outlook Express
- Offers built-in ‘Save Snapshot’ option that captures the PST repair instances for future purposes
- Engrafted with complimentary ‘Load Snapshot’ option to resume the PST repair process that was saved using ‘Save Snapshot’
- Embedded facility to recover highly-encrypted, password protected, and compressed PST files
- Facility to split the large sized PST files according to desired conditions
- Efficiently supports the latest versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS